Thursday, August 12, 2010

Immortally IMD!!!

I am myself a blackened shadow,
A dark silhouette on a bright meadow,
It is who I am, not what binds me,
Not just my past, but my identity.

My hatred is immortal,
For my past was infernal,
Destroyed I was by actions not my own,
But by fools who, until today,
Believe for nothing they have to atone.

When fault is mine and mine alone,
Then solutions are mine to hone,
But when that lies in another,
Blame is all I can do,
But can improve no further.

By knowing just this single fact,
I know that from now on I must act,
I am at peace with myself,
But not the fools who's descriptions,
Are exactly like some book of the shelf.

I will not repeat the same mistake,
To do to others what they did to me,
For that and that alone,
The ease of life I'm willing to forsake,
Till my very own way is plain to see.

That is why I defy society's norm
Because what they need is a real reform
To realize their faults and wrongs
To return fairness and justice,
Back to where they belong.

But if they choose to keep their rotten ways,
I shall personally set them ablaze,
For some fools are beyond salvation,
Their existence do no more,
Than rushing the world's annihilation.

To the rest of the world,
Whom my flames they eagerly fan,
Just try to stop me if you can!
Because,
As you're ending, I'm about to begin,
My strength is pain, but I'll never give in!

I march alone against this worldly tide,
When others would steer clear, far and wide,
I fear not the impossible,
As long as I fight for myself,
And for a goal honorable.

Those who will choose to join me,
Shall do so ever willingly,
But know that I am fully prepared,
To fight alone, unimpaired.

This is what it means to be IMD!!!,
To be Inspiring Matchless Decree,
For all who choose to oppose me,
Be ready to set your life free,
When I am done there will only be,
Lifeless corpses as far as the eye can see!!!

No comments: