Sunday, August 29, 2010

By The Time You Found What You Lost, You'd Hope You Were Found

I Find My Titles Are Getting Longer And Longer. I Don't Really Think I Can Help It, Because They REALLY Mean What I Want To Say.

So Yeah, I'm Home Now. Have Been Since Thursday Night. And Upon Returning, I Find Myself Missing More Things Than I Usually Do. To List Them Out,
  1. I Miss Home. Always Do When I Reach Home And The First Thing I See Is Father's Almost Sinister Smirk. Hits The Peak When I Step Into The Hot Shower.
  2. I Miss My Hot Shower, As I Have Mentioned.
  3. I Miss My Edifier M3300, Although I'm Playing Tracks From Yuna Ito, Tanaka Rie And Inoue Marina Instead Of m.o.v.e Or T.M. Revolution.
  4. I Miss McD. I Actually Began Missing It When I Got To The LRT Station, Before Reaching McD Itself. I Wow-ed Myself.
  5. I Miss My Free-Flowing Supply Of Milk, Eventhough I Realized That I Myself May Be Slightly Lactose-Intolerant, But I Don't Give A Damn.
  6. I Miss My Häagen-Dazs Coffee And Manuka Honey Cocktail. Still Get Drunk Over It, No Matter How Many Times I Try It.
  7. I Miss My Tiny, Stinky Baby Pillows. And Sleeping Never Got Any Easier Than Getting Milk Stuffed Down My Throat And Then Getting A Whiff Of The Intoxicating Smell From The Pillows. Especially When They Still Smell Like The Sun.
  8. I Miss Solitude. Surprisingly, When I Have Been Complaining About Being Alone And No One Understands Me And Whatnot. When I Get Home, It Feels Like, Nothing Can Feel More... Right... Than This. This Is Also When I Can Wholeheartedly Agree That It Is Indeed In Solitude That We Are Least Alone. I Am, At Least.
  9. I Miss The Randomness When It Comes To Food When I'm Home. In Kampar It's Almost Predictable What I'd Eat, But Back Here, Even I'm Not Sure What I Want Because There's Just So Many Choices To Choose From. So Much So That It's Quite The Hassle To Even Decide If I Want To Eat.
  10. Most Of All, I Miss Mum. Sadly It Is Only To Her That I Can Free Speak Without Minding My Choice Of Words And Its Contents. To The Extent That I Can Insult Her In Her Face With Vulgarities That No One Has Ever Heard Me Speak, And Yet I No Feelings Are Hurt. But Still, There Is Only So Much That One Can Take, Before One Breaks. And I'd Really Rather Not Break The One Who Mends My Broken Pieces Best.
Well, Those Are The Stuff That I Miss Upon Getting Them. That Said, There Are Things That I Miss That I Am Not Getting, Either Yet Or Ever:
  1. My PS2. Or Its Successor The PS3. I Wish I Could Really Do More In This Solitude, Instead Of Relying On Just The Unreliable Net To Sate My Unquenchable Thirst For Imagination Fuel.
  2. Quality Time With The 19 Gang. The Only Bunch Of Fellas That I Can Really Be With Without Risk Of Displeasure.
  3. Quality Time With Some TB1 People. The Only People Outside Of My Family And The 19 Gang That I Can Really Be Myself With.
  4. Some Quality Cinema Time. Preferably Alone. But Company's Fine. And With Quality Cinema Time, Hopefully Quality Movies As Well.
  5. The Last Few Days Of April, 2010. The Only Time In My Life At Home When I Felt That In Was In Solitude That I Was Most Alone. Well, What's Past Is Past. Since History Will Very Likely Not Repeat Itself, Thank You For The Memories.
Today I Saw A Few People Who Where A Part Of My Past. People, Who Were Part Of The Past That I've Cast Aside, That Would Still Mean Something To Me. Sadly It Was Only I Who Saw Them. Yvonne And Vivian Tey, And Nick Kee. Well, Good To Know That Y'all Are Still Alive And Well.

And Tomorrow We Fight Another Bloody War That UTAR Puts Us Through Every Semester. And The Freakin' Battle Starts At 1 Bloody p.m.! Just When I Thought I Could Catch A Movie After Returning To KL For So Many Days. Dammit.

Oh Well, Adieu To Y'all. Back To Watching Top Gear. Heh.

No comments: