Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Manuka Honey Cocktail

If There Is A Cure For My Cough That Lasts For 9 Weeks, It's The Honey. After Who Knows How Long All Of A Sudden There's 2 Bottles Of It In My Fridge And I Did Not Hesitate To Drown Myself In It. The Next Day, Voila.

And I Guess, Ultimately, I Was Bullshitting When I Said That I Wouldn't Stop Writing Anymore Poems. In The End, I Realized They Are Best Made When Driven By Emotions. When They Are Meant To Commemorate Something Memorable, Or For Memorable People. When The Effort Is Every Bit Worth Putting. With The Hollowness In Life Recently, Nothing Seems Worth The Effort. Nothing Seems Memorable Anymore. Nothing Seems To Be Able To Bring Out The Related Emotions Anymore. And I Myself Am Rather Sick Of Writing About Myself Falling And Persevering. I Miss The Last Time That I Wrote For Grand Yearly Celebrations, Small Time Wishes And Whatnot. Worst Of All, I Never Had The Chance To Write What I Wanted To Write Most, The Kind Of Poems That I Enjoy Writing The Most: Love Poems.

Japanese Love Songs Are Just So Beautiful. The Awesome Music Is One Thing, But The Heart-Melting Lyrics Is What Made Me An Addict. And I Cannot Help But Draw Inspiration From Them. I Even Go To The Extents Of Competing With Them; Comparing My Own Works With The Lyrics That Melted Me. But In The End It Is Something That I Can Only Think Of Doing. Because I Doubt The Appropriate Emotion Will Ever Fill My Heart. Not Sufficiently, At Least, To Allow Me To Write Something Worthy Of My Own Expectations.

Just Like A Friend Once Said, Love Is Like Lightning: Breathtaking To Behold, Deadly To Hold.

But Screw All That. Now Imma Get A WORKING PS2 Emulator And Kill Myself With SD Gundam G Generation Wars.

So Adieu To Y'all. Until After I Get The Game. BTW Dissidia Rox!

No comments: