Monday, August 9, 2010

What Else Do You Have To Say, Huh?

It's Ironically Amazing How True The Word 'Loneliness' Describes Me. That Presentation On Loneliness Really Opened My Eyes (And Hopefully Of Others As Well), Justified My Actions And Kind Of Retold The Story Of My Past. Many Facts Confirmed My Misery, Many Details Justified My Agony, Many Points Just Proved To Me That I Was Right About What I Speculated To Have Destroyed My Life. And It's So True Yet Ironic, I Can't Help But Laugh.

That's The Thing About People Destined For Greatness: They Live A Life Harder And More Challenging Than Your Average Person And When They Want To Have Someone Understand The Shit They Go Through, Most People Can't Accept The Fact That They're Still Alive After All That. Some Degenerates Even Resort To Telling Others That The Hard Life Faced By These Great People Was A 'Made-Up-Story' Intended To Be Used To Fish For Sympathy And To Make Others Feel Bad For Them Or Feel Guilty For Not Helping Them Out.

But There You Are. We Are Who We Are Because Of What Life Put Us Through. And We Have Survived What None Of You Could Ever Imagine, Let Alone Understand. Concrete Evidence Presented, Though I Can't Really Prove Anything Unless You Personally Interview My Mum And Goddad. Not That I Expect Degenerates To Understand In The First Place; I Just Want To Make Things Clear, The Fact That I Don't Make Stories Up To Fish For Sympathy Or Impose Guilt Onto Others. Especially Not The One That I Love. Not The One That I Am Eternally Indebted To. Not The One That I Must Stay Away From Just To Not Risk Hurting.

But I Guess It Is Too Late. Hate Has Sprouted From The Degenerate-Planted Seed. And The Acknowledging Of My True Enemy Has Fueled The Growth Of Hate. All Too Little, Too Late. All That Can Still Be Done Is To Not Allow The Seed Of Hate Sprout From My Own Heart.

Adieu To Y'all. I Acknowledge That In Much Wisdom Is Much Grief.

No comments: