Monday, August 2, 2010

All Became Clear

Now I Know.

You Don't Know Yourself. You Just 'Believe' What Others Impose Onto You. You Just Blindly Trust What Others Say They Think About You. Now I Don't Just Know. Now I Understand.

I Am Very Terribly Saddened. I Am Saddened By The Fact That All My Attempts To Enlighten You Have Miserably Failed. Perhaps My Cryptic Ways Were More Mysterious And Unclear When Compared To Your Nonexistent Spiritual Guardian, So Much So That You Can't Even Grasp A Hint Of It. But I Do Not Blame You Entirely. Those Who Imposed Values Upon You Are Also At Fault. But There Is One Thing In Which I Am Equally At Fault As You, And That Is Being Human. Yes, We Are Both Humans, And Thus We Are Vulnerable To All This Nonsense. So If I Was Ever Sorry About Anything, If I Was Ever To Regret Anything, it Is Being Human. If There Is One Thing About You And I That I Absolutely Have To Hate, It Is The Fact That You And I Are Human. The Fact That We Are The Weaklings Known As Humans Is What Makes Us Vulnerable To All This Shit.

But In The End, What Sets Us Apart Is That I Chose The Harder Path. I Chose The Path Without Faith, But Only Knowledge. I Chose The Path That Will Eventually Make Me Stronger. The Path That Allows Me To See And Accept The World For What It Truly Is, And Not To Continuously Convince Myself That Everything Will Be Fine. Because In The End, One Who Can Bear The Burden Of Knowledge Is One Who Is Free From The False Bliss That Ignorance Brings.

How Did This Dawn Upon Me? A Really Good Presentation That Touched A Little About Emotional Quotient And Something You Mentioned Yourself Led To This Revelation. Once Again, I Must Thank You. Yet Again You Have Given Me A Point Of View That Showed Me What The World's True Nature Really Is, Albeit Unwittingly So. However Ironic It May Be, I Now Cannot Deny That It Is The Ignorance Of Others That Eventually Grants Me Wisdom.

Perhaps It Is Truly My Destiny. That I Must Be One Thing That I Despise To The Core; That I Must Make Use Of The Misfortune Of Others To Rise Above The Clouds. But At Least For Me It Is Justified; As Revenge Upon Those Who Have Manipulated Me. Though This Does Not Change The Fact That I'm Destined For Greatness. What About You? What Is Your Destiny? To Be Blindly Led Around By Questionable, Non-Trustworthy People? That, Is Entirely Up To You To Decide.

It Is Still My Wish That You Will One Day Just Snap Out Of This Pleasant Illusion Of Yours And Wake Up To Reality. But The Way Things Are Going, That'll Probably Remain Just As Wishful Thinking For The Foreseeable Future.

Wise Up Please, People. Or Perhaps It Is I That Should Wise Up And Stop Trying To Save Those Who Are Not Exactly Keen To Save Themselves. But I Suppose That This Proves That Humans Are Indeed Born With The Innate Nature Of Kindness Towards Others, Regardless Of What Others May Think Of Them.

Adieu To Y'all. Rise To The Skies With Me; Free Yourself From This Pit Of Malice, And Help Me Save The Rest Of Those Who Mutually Mean Something In Our Lives.

No comments: