Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I Declare...

Today Was The Ultimate Emotional Torment For Me. The Ultimate Worst. I Wonder Myself How Could I NOT Take My Own Life After Today. I Was Practically Bashed Across The Face First Thing In The Morning In Campus, Forcefully Fed With Poison That Reacts The Moment It Enters The Mouth During The Very First Class, Bound, Gagged And Whipped Mercilessly At Midday, And Worst Of All, Had A Stake Thrown Right Through My Heart When I Thought I Can Finally Get Away From All Of It. HOW THE FUCK CAN I STILL ENDURE ALL THIS!? WHY AM I STILL ALIVE!?

I Swear It's Like Having AIDS, Getting Skinned Alive, Fed Rat Poison And Still Surviving For 3 Months And Counting Past The Estimated Time Of Death.

All This Intentional Provocation, Do You Really Wish To See Me Suffer That Much? Do You Share His Delight In Torturing Others? In Torturing ME!?

Indeed. Perhaps The One Condition For A Successful Relationship Of The Seven That I Can Never Agree To Is True; That You Have To Let Your Partner Influence You. Now I See How Is That True. So True To The Extent That One Was Willing To Become A Hypocrite While Another Became A Sadist.

That Unconditional Support, Even In Fault, That I Have Yearned For All These Months, Is To Be Out Of My Reach. Forever.

In This I Must And Will Correct My Statement. You Are Not Blind, I Was Wrong About That. You Were Just Devoted. So Much So That, Like The Person You Are Devoted To, Nothing Else Matters, And The Only People Who Are Feinting Ignorance Are Those That Said Person Has Yet To Cross.

Happiest Two Days My Foot. More Like Two Years.

With That I Officially Declare Myself An Anti-Social. Because Society Only Brings Despair To One From A World Free Of Deception.

Adieu To Y'all. Feel No Remorse, For When You Are Hit, You Deserve It Hard. As Hard As I Had It At Least.

No comments: