Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Weak Of Mind Beware.

I Have Decided To Put 'The Carapace', A Blog By Another Atheist, Here. It's Now On The Right Labeled As 'Food For Thought'.

And Seriously, Should You Choose To Read It, Think About It Before Dismissing Everything You See As Blasphemy And Outrageous And Whatnot; There May Be More Truth There Than Anything You've Ever Encountered In Life. And I Say This Because This Blog Has Confirmed Many Of The Doubts I Had In Life, And Being Proven Right There's Nothing That Can Boost My Self-Confidence More Than This At The Moment. Those Who Are Intolerant Towards Freedom Of Thought And Speech, However, Should Really Break That Barrier, Cast Aside The Prejudices And Stereotypes That You've Bound Yourselves And The Rest Of The World To, And Just Take It With A Pinch Of Salt At Least. Because In Reality, The Same Should Be Done With What You've Held Onto For However Long You Have Lived. Those Who Cannot Afford To Trade Their Pride For Wisdom, Well, You Have Been Warned. Don't Say I Didn't Warn You, Because I Remember Placing A Very Harsh Warning Right Above The Link.

That Said, I Must Again Announce That I Am No Atheist. What I Am Is An Agnostic. What's The Difference? There's A Whole World Of It.

I Amaze Myself Today. Though I'm Having Heavy Metal Blasting Through My Earphones To Amplify My Current State Of Depression, My Tone Is Surprisingly Calm And Forgiving Today. Hmm...

Well, Adieu To Y'all. Maybe The Coming Out Of The Second Wisdom Tooth Really Worked As A Depression Leak.

No comments: