Friday, August 13, 2010

Now Undeniably Proven, The Nether Phoenix Shall Rise Again

Now All Evidence Showing Otherwise Can Be Totally Discarded, No Matter How Convincing. Because I Have Proof. A Single Proof That Invalidates Infinite Evidences.

I Thank You Sincerely, My Dove. You Given Me Proof That You Are Not My Enemy. You Have Shown Me Beyond A Doubt That It Is Truly Not My Fault. Even The Fault And Guilt Of My Father Pales In Comparison To The Infernal Desecration Committed Upon Me By The True Perpetrator, The One At Fault Whose Crimes Continue To Plague The World, Although Was Punished 2 Millennia Ago, And Was Wrongfully Worshiped As A Martyr By Ignorant Fools Who Blindly Believe Without Even Evidence That Was Easy To Begin With, Let Alone Proof.

And It Is Sad That The Plague Of Ignorance Continues To Spread, And More People Succumbing To It. Worst Of All, Innocent Children Of Ignorant Parents Are Doomed To Follow In Their Footsteps, Ensuring That Every Next Generation Consists Of More Who Are Prone To Blame Themselves For Every Failure, But Credit Another For Every Success Gained By Their Very Own Effort, Sweat And Blood.

The Hate I Had For You Was Wrongly Placed. I Understand If You'd Repay Me With Equal Emotions For Eternity. But Now I Am Even More Deeply Indebted To You. You Have Not Only Relighted My Fire, But Widened My Eyes As Well. And I Am Now Able To Accept The One Simple Fact: That Until This Invisible Barrier Is Destroyed, I Can Never Hope To Soar The Skies With You, To Unite The Two Worlds That We Are In.

I Now Understand That You Lied Back Then Because You Had To, Because You Had No Other Choice. I Now Understand That Indeed We Are Worlds Apart, That Much Is True, But Not Only Because Of Differences In Personality. Rather, It Was Also A Difference In Mind, Faith, Beliefs. You Basically Told Me The Whole Truth, The Lie Being The One Single Word That Was Never Said, That I Never Could Accept Until Such Undeniable Proof was Presented.

Again, Forgive Me, And Thank You.

Such Is The True Nature Of This Barrier Called Religion. It Was Meant To Unite The People. It United The People Of The State, But At The Same Time, Divided The People Of The World.

And You Were Right, Yat. There Is Indeed A Blessing In Disguise. In My Heartbreak I've Found A Greater Resolve To Oppose The Ways Of The World. To Purge The World Clean Of This Division. To Ensure That The Generations After Ours Are Free From This Blight That Has Plagued My Life. Or Ours, Should You Choose Not To Give It Up Yet.

Adieu To Y'all. Thanks To A Mortal Dove, The Nether Phoenix That Is Ian 'IMD!!!' Chee Has Risen From These Ashes Of Darkness Once Again.

No comments: