Monday, August 2, 2010

The Colour Of Mankind

Is A Dark, Morbid, Bloody And Twisted One. More Than Enough Times Have I Seen People Change For The Worse For Selfish Reasons And Gains. A Mere Joker Turned Into A Liar, Traitor And Manipulator That Turns On Everyone Else Just To Achieve Personal Goals. An Atheist Who Suddenly Turns Into A Believer Just Because Their Significant Other i.e. Boyfriend/Girlfriend Is A Believer, And Starts Saying Stuff Like 'God Bless You' And 'God Is Always With You' And All The Fucking Shitty Nonsense That We Used To Laugh At So Wildly Together. A Once Smart And Critical Person Turns To A Simple-Minded 'Believer' Who Simply Believes Everything That Is Said Without Investigation Or Analysis. And It Is No Coincidence That Said Person Believes Every Single Badmouth Out There That Are Hell Bent On Making My Life Miserable. Well, Sorry Assholes, If You're Gonna Be Stupid And Have Blind Faith In EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING, Then Your Foolishness Is Beyond Salvation. Damn Now I Really Respect Oda Nobunaga.

So What Is Exactly The Colour Of Mankind? Just Take A Picture Of A Rainbow And Invert Its Colours And You'll Have A Slight Idea Of How Sickening It Is. It Is Fucked Up.

I Just Can't Stop Thinking About How Utterly Selfish Humans Can Be When For Countless Generations We've Been Telling Each Other How Not To Treat Others In Ways We Don't Want To Be Treated. But I Guess All That Can Be Forgone As Long As One Achieves What One Wants.

That's Why I Am IMD!!!. That Is Why I Will Do Whatever I Can To Oppose Every Single Norm Of Twisted Humanity; To Set Things Straight And Back On Course On Enlightened Civilization, Not Backward Barbarism. That Is Why I'm No Vermin Who Does Not Walk The Talk. That's Why I Swore To Myself Never To Be The Bigmouth No Balls And Brains Kind Of Guy. That's Why I Don't Make Promises Unless I'm 100% Certain I Won't Break Them. That Is Why I Am So Intolerant To Uncertainty. Because That Is What Humanity Made Me: A Seemingly Uncertain Person Who Says Maybe To Every Single Thing Because He's Not 100% Sure.

And After All I've Been Through I Just Have To Say This Again: It Sucks To Be Me. But Then Again, To Be Strong Is To Have A Life Like The Rest But Come Out Higher Than The Rest. Or To Have A Harder Life Than Others But To Come Up Equal Or Better. And Clearly The Latter Undeniably Applies To Me. So To All Y'all Who Wanna Screw My Life Over, Too Bad Suckers. Unless God Himself Wanted To... No, That Wouldn't Help You Either.

And Now I Officially Declare Myself An Agnostic. Because I Don't Know And I Don't Fucking Care. Makes No Difference Save The Fact That People Will Actually Be Stronger Mentally If The Nonexistent Being Was Proven To Not Exist.

Adieu To Y'all. From DMD To IMD, We All Know This Is One Step To Greatness.

No comments: