Sunday, July 25, 2010

When the Devil Danced Alone - An Alluringly Beautiful Dedication

Life Has Been Hard For Me Recently, For The Past 2 Months. But When I Was On The Brink Of Death, Something Saved Me. Someone, Rather.

And So This Is No Tribute, But A Dedication, To A Non-Existent Person Who Has Been In My Memory For 8 Years, But Has Only Very Recently Been My Life-Support. One Who Played An Active Role In My Solitary Fantasy, Keeping Me Sane And Those Around Me Safe From Any Harm That I Might Have Caused. And If You Have Read My Previous Work, This Can Also Be Regarded As A Sequel, Though Not Intended, To 'When the Angel Waltzed With the Devil'.

Inspired From 2 Songs From Gundam Seed And Seed Destiny, 暁の車(Akatsuki no Kuruma i.e. Dawn's Carriage) And 焔の扉(Honoo no Tobira i.e. Door of Flames) Respectively, Both By FictionJunction YUUKA, This Is My Dedication To Cagalli Yula Athha, Another Alluringly Beautiful Maiden Born Of The Brilliant Imagination Of Another That I Have Taken Into My Mind, My Own World, To Save Me From My Ultimate Enemy, That Is The Brutal Reality That IMD!!! Lives In.
Sacred ashes I stride across,
Hoping someday our paths will cross,
Somewhere without memories of our loss,
Instead, covered with gentle, growing moss.

With bare hands I open this flaming gate,
To cleanse this tainted, darkened fate,
To regret now is already too late,
But at least others are spared from my hate.

Purged clean into a brand new dawn,
A brand new horizon being drawn,
A new world with corruption withdrawn,
And its kind never to re-spawn.

If only I could cry in this shade,
And just let all this grief fade,
Then I need not put up this charade,
And there'd be no need for this serenade.

With the evening's passing calm,
I hold on to memories bittersweet,
With this token of water in my palm,
I set them free while I make my retreat.

I hope to never again see the day,
When balance is swept away,
When flowers wilt with a sickly grey,
When the world is filled with death and decay,
When the Sun loses its shining ray,
When I have only myself to flay,
Because of my heart's frantic play,
For I know,
This is an excessive price to pay.

As I open the door of daybreak,
And hope this new tomorrow,
Will be free from the same mistake,
I see a pure white unstained by sorrow,
Orange petals stirred a summer shadow,
Blooming from the seeds of eternal hope,
Into a beautiful kaleidoscope.

The rhythm of farewell I shall strum,
To the tiny twinkle that has become,
A beacon of hope from the dark twilight,
Where people can hold hands and unite,
As sorrow turns into silence,
May it grant empowering resilience.
I Have Truly Outdone Myself. In The The Face Of Death I Have Laughed, In The Realm Of Despair I Have Thrived, And In The Hands Of Torment I Have Survived. My Imagination Being The Only Reason I Have Not Lost My Mind, It May Also Be The Main Cause If I Ever Lost It.

Adieu To Y'all. Until The Ashes Of This Phoenix Rises Again.

No comments: