Thursday, July 15, 2010

Another Break From Immortality

Though I Really Shouldn't Be Doing This Right Now When I Still Have Tonnes Of Work Pilling Up, But What-The-Heck-Ever Man.

First Off,
Congratulations To Si Panjang Of 19 a.k.a. Shangee For Winning The Memory Competition AGAIN! Damn, This Is Like Some Sort Of Fixed Income For You Every Year. When Are We, The Entire 19 Gang, Gonna Raid The Mind Festival In Formal Suits Again? Hahahaha. We Really Should. But Anyway, I Welcome Y'all Again To Kampar In Advance. Seriously, I'll Be Waiting To See You Win Again Next Year.

Secondly,
I Noticed As Many As I've Seen Turtledoves In Kampar, There Are A Relatively Large Number Of Magpies As Well. Looking At Them Up Close, You Wouldn't Believe That They're From The Crow Family. Because They Just Look So Different. The Shape Of The Head And Tail Would Tell You That Much.

Well, To Date I've Been Depressed For The 2nd Consecutive Month. Maybe I Can Now Go To The Nearest Hospital And Tell A Psychiatrist That I Have Extreme Suicidal Tendencies. Then Maybe He Or She'd Write Me A Letter To Certify That I'm Depressed Enough To Be Considered Mentally Ill. Then I Can Go On A Mad Rampage And Kill Whoever Gets In My Way, AND Get Away With It. Isn't That Just The Most Awesome Idea? I Know You Wouldn't Think So. But I DO! And There's No Changing It, Sorry To Say.

Well, Before That Kind Of Crap Happens, Let Me Ask Y'all A Really (To Me, At Least) Philosophical Question:
Death eventually comes to us all,
Like how a rise is tailed by a fall,
But while we live, can we stand tall,
And leave our name in fame's Hall?

For no success can be eternal,
Life's only forever in a journal,
When our rewards are temporary,
Or when it is not contemporary,
When it is not ours to fully enjoy,
Is it really worth the best we deploy?
With All That's Happened, My Answer Is No. Do Any Of Y'all Have A Different Opinion? Do Share Your Reason For It As Well.

Until Then, Adieu To Y'all.

1 comment:

Valk said...

I Feel That The Best Must Be Presented,To Prove One's Worth To He Himself,To Know His Own Level....