Monday, July 5, 2010

Immortal Vengeance

A rare gift I bestowed on one,
But used against me is what was done,
Thank you for giving me reason to hate,
The best gift to me by fate.

Indeed what I saw was all a play,
Intended to lead me astray,
What I heard was even worse,
My very nature it did perverse.

I was really just a mere tool,
And to play along, I was such a fool,
But two more were added as a result,
To the list of people who support this insult,
They too wish for it to happen,
'Ian Must Die' in their minds fully laden.

It was you who encouraged me,
And now you chop me down like a dying tree,
So indeed you are full of hypocrisy,
Thou shall never hear more words from me.

You know not beyond what meets your eye,
Who are you to say it's a lie?
You don't have what it takes to even try,
To live a day as Ian Must Die!!!

My fidelity was wrongly placed,
Infinite shame I have then faced,
To be blinded by such a trifle,
My clairvoyant eye completely stifled.

Now I know more than ever,
To trust this eye in every endeavour,
For confirmed it is now, what it once saw,
Painless breath I can now draw.

Glad I am that I remain who I am,
A relentless soul that stops at nothing,
A demon that will not scram,
Once I set my sight on something.

Though I thank you for reviving my fire,
But regretted you have, and end it you tried,
But all these games I grow to tire,
Your greatest wish shall be forever denied.

You shall never see a shadow of me,
Where you are, that's where I won't be,
A presence as mine is undeserving,
Just as yours would be unnerving.

Proud I am now to embrace the dark,
For I am forever a stark,
Destined to leave an unacceptable mark,
A revolution will finally spark.

Hail to a darkness divine,
Through this void a light will shine,
From the angst of cursed memories,
A just revenge to cure my misery.

No comments: