Sunday, August 15, 2010

In The End, All For Nothing

It Is Official. Finally, After 76 Agonizing Days. My Beloved Dove And Whatever Is Is That She Chose As Her Mate Have Found Their Avalon. Just As I Have Predicted. Just As I Feared. This Is The Kind Of Situation Where You'd Rather Be Wrong Than Right. I Know I Would. But This Is Beside The Main Point.

What Is, However, Is That If This Is How It Is Ending Then What Was All That Chaos For? What Were All Those Words, Hard Feelings And Hateful Deeds For? What Was All That Secrecy, Deceit And Denial For? What Was All That Unnecessary Shit For, When In The End That's How You Both Wanted It? Why Would You Want To Hide The Fact If You've Been At It For 33 Days, And Screw And Skewer All Those Who Felt Too Happy For You To Contain Their Own Excitement? Was It All Worth It? All That Was Lost, Are They Truly Justified? Is There Even A Necessity For All That Destruction?

Yes, For The First Time, I AM Imposing Guilt Onto People. Because It Was Truly Uncalled For. Because I Want You To Think About It. It Happened When It Didn't Need To, And You Allowed It To Happen - No, You MADE It Happen -Without A Care For Whatever Else.

But, I Guess You Can't Unscramble Eggs, Can You? No One Can, Not Even Your Almighty.

This Discrimination Aside, Perhaps There's Nothing More That Is Unjust. And The Fact That This Truth You Have Finally Willingly Revealed Has Left Me At Peace. With You And, Most Importantly, Myself. But I Will Never Forget The 'Duty' That I Have Successfully Carried Out, A 'Success' That I Can Only Be Ashamed Of. And Now, My 'Job' Is Done.

Adieu To Y'all. Because Everyone Deserves The Truth, No Matter How Painful It May Be; Not Their Faith Rewarded, No Matter How Desperately They Cling Onto It.

No comments: