Sunday, June 27, 2010

Immortal Silence

200th Post. But I'm Not Celebrating Anything Or Whatever. Instead I Dedicate This Post To The One Simple Minded Fella Who I Neglected So Badly, But Very Much Saved My Skin During These Troubled Times. Partly Thanks To Him I Have Not Yet Decided To Let Others Find Pieces Of Me On The Train Tracks.
A speechless soul who lives so close,
Who understands not my poem and prose,
Although he doesn't act very smart,
His funny antics warms the heart.

One which constantly wants to play,
Which tenderly wipes my sweat away,
When the going gets tough for me,
He comes over and gives me glee.

I'll never know how much he understands,
But he feels my heart through my hands,
When I rub his head with a gloomy heart,
He sits next to me, silent and smart.

Neglected him I have for so long,
Simple minded was all I thought he was,
But indeed he proved me wrong,
He knows how to heal with his paws.

When I talk to him, nod is all he'd do,
Not a hint of disagreement he'd strew,
He whines whenever I sigh,
Perhaps stopping me from wanting to cry.

Though into my life he suddenly came,
A valuable companion he became,
White coffee we call this playful soul,
Man's best friend, with a noble role.
Adieu To Y'all. No Matter How Hard This Screwed Up Life Is Getting, It's Not Gonna Change The Fact That It Feels Too Good To Be Back.

No comments: