Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Immortal Release

As I hear the two lovebirds sing,
I know,
The bell of pain within me will ring,
But in doing so I set two souls free,
Myself, and the one bound to me.

With perfect harmony I see them fly,
In perfect unison I watch them soar,
It breaks my heart so much I could die,
But a worthy sacrifice it is,
For one I infinitely adore.

I now hear happiness in the tone,
In the song that you sing, that you've made known.
I sense that your heart is no more alone,
Then atoned I have for sins my own.

With a heavy heart I let you go,
Your ruffled feathers still as white as snow,
Just leave me be here down below,
Let your passionate heart blossom and grow.

If you've chosen the one to take my place,
Then with it goes the right to embrace,
The one of beauty and uncommon grace,
And this shadow will soon be erased.

Spread your wings and fly, my dearest dove,
Soar the skies with your one above,
My purest blessings to you with love,
Rest never again on another glove.

No comments: