Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Break From Immortality

Heheh. Thought Of Giving This Poetry Streak A Timeout And Just Blabber Whatever Comes To Mind. Because, Some Things Are Just So Pathetic That Writing Them In Poems Would Just Be An Epic Dishonour To Poetry.

To Start Off, Who/What The Fuck Is Flooding Spamlinks As Comments? And They're All In Chinese Characters! Dammit, If You Want The Message To Get Across, And To Me, Put It In English!

And Of Course There Are Things That Are A Little Too Meaningless To Be Made Grand Through Poetry.

Which Is My Sudden Addiction To The Word 'Immortal' Has Gotten Certain Parties To Think That The Poems Before Are In A Series. Well, Maybe They Are, I Myself Have Not Decided On That, But It Was It Ever Intended To Be So. Maybe It Will Be, If I Decide That It Is Indeed Appropriate To Do That.

I Was Sick (And Still A Little Unwell) For The Past 4 Days But Every Night I Think Back And Remember How Trying Was The First 2 Weeks Of The Semester, And I Feel So Strong And Healthy Again. This Really Shows That Nothing Can Screw My Body Up Worse Than My Own Emotions. Heck, I Dare Say Even AIDS Is Inferior To The Havoc That I Can Bring Upon Myself.

And With That Short Report, Adieu To Y'all. And It Still Feels So Damn Good To Be Back.

No comments: