Monday, June 14, 2010

Immortal Chaos

Cursed I am in this chaotic life,
In this chaotic era filled with strife,
My ultimate goal I can never achieve,
But a just reward I will still receive.

Within the darkness that is despair,
There still twinkles little spots of light,
But I wonder how can I fare,
In this already losing fight.

A war of attrition I am fighting,
With tension constantly rising,
But a journey of self-discovery,
Has helped me realize,
The true worth of my pure fidelity.

I shall see 2 years of sunrise,
While blasting the beat of the rising sun,
The beauty within will bring my demise,
As I watch all that I strive for undone.

Fate and destiny have always been cruel,
Only anger and rage they serve to fuel,
How can I trust a being off a book,
When my life away from me it took?

Watch is all I could ever do,
Away from me this white dove flew,
In the hands of my foe it chose to land,
Bringing me agony I could not withstand.

In what we do to claim the bird,
It's only our intention that differed,
If pure intentions are scorned upon,
Then from my heart, let pure evil spawn.

Perhaps in chaos and chance,
There lies Justice's truest lance,
Bias and prejudice nonexistent,
Fairness guaranteed and consistent.

With that, I choose to lose my mind,
Only with that can I stay sound and alive,
The perfect balance my quest to find,
Shall now begin and will contrive.

No comments: