Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Immortal Return

Unwittingly, my plight is known to all,
I hope this does not build a brick wall,
Replacing the volatile air between,
Making things worse,
Than how it has ever been.

But since it has already come to this,
Then you should know my thoughts as it is,
Thoughts that I've never found the right words for,
But now, would not matter anymore.

I know not how you feel right now,
This knowledge to me you would not endow,
So this time let me be the first to share,
What I think of this and how I'd fare.

This is what we need, some personal space,
Our own paths we'll take at our own sweet pace,
I fear I would just do even more,
Actions that will turn things sore,
So a distance I shall keep from thee,
Until it is gone, your fear towards me.

But now, we need not do this anymore,
No more reason to do this for,
In this emotion I no longer dwell,
And so far I think I've done quite well.

The pieces on my side are in place,
Eager I am to close this case,
Passed I have the most trying phase,
All that is left is to clear this haze.

This unfinished business I have ended,
The broken pieces I have mended,
I leave the rest up to you,
For what you do, only you'd have a clue.

No comments: