Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Immortal Fatality

The Net Has Returned, But I Have Not.

Yes, People. Ian May Possibly Have A Split Personality Soon, As He Has 2 Different, Observable Sets Of Behaviour. Maybe The Old One Will Fade Away In Time, Maybe The 2 Different Sets Will Merge Into One, Or Maybe They Will Split So Clearly Apart That I'll Be Diagnosed As A Mentally Ill Person.

For The Past 9 Days Watched The Night Sky Slowly Turn Bright From My Window. Fortunately It Was Not The Case Last Night. But Still, Time Seems To Pass Extremely Slowly At The Moment, When I Await The Coming Of Something Extremely Significant, Possibly Changing My Life Forever. The Turning Point That I Know Will Come, And When It Will Come. But The Wait For The Time When It Comes Is A Killer. Enough To Kill Me Before I Decay Away

But At The Same Time, The Level Of Uncertainty Is So High That Some Shit May Just Happen Before That Time That Will Screw Up My Entire Life Eternally. The Extreme Risk Isn't Thrilling, It's Heartbreaking; To Know That Time And Luck Is In Total Control Of Whether I Live Or Die, Whether I'll Be Able To Cling On To Life Or If I'll Really Resort To Becoming A Raging Lunatic Just To Keep Myself From Killing Myself.

And Initially I Thought Of Trying A New Approach To Blogging; To Write Everything In The Form Of Poetry, But With This Kind Of Crap Happening, I Don't Think It Will Go Smoothly. Maybe When This Is All Over, It Can Be Done.

I've Also Discovered Something Very, Very Recently, That I Should've Realized Long Ago:
I now know my true enemy,
Who wants me dead by a deadly degree,
It's now a showdown between you and me,
In the end, your blood is all you'll see!
With That, Adieu To Y'all. If I Survive Beyond My Point Of Salvation, Then Victory Is Mine.

No comments: