Saturday, June 5, 2010

Immortal Remorse

The Masterpiece Is Now Close To Completion. It Will Be Titled "Immortal Irony" In Conjunction With The Post It Is Inspired From. Unfortunately, However, My Kampar Home's Net Won't Be Back Until At Least Monday Thanks To Today Being A Public Holiday (His Royal Highness' Birthday) And Tomorrow Being A Sunday, So It Shall Not Appear Within These Few Days Even If I Were To Finish It Soon. Good News To Some, Eternally Bad For Me.

So Yeah. Thanks To Facebook I Also Found A Fellow Potential Poet. Keep Them Up Ah Yat. I'll Be Waiting To 'Plagiarize' Your Works Heheh. Just Kidding. But Seriously, Write More. It's Good To Know That I Have Fellow Creative Minds As Pals. Perhaps We Could Even Trade Inspirations. Not Sure How That Works Myself, But, Yeah.

All In All, The First Week Of Year 2 Was Hell On Earth. Severe Depression, Insomnia, And Then Some. And Sorry Mum. Can't Update You On What's Happening Recently Thanks To The Screwed Up Laptop Left At Home. Hope I Can Live Till Next Year, Then You Can Waste More Money On A New One Then You Can See What's Happening Here, Roughly At Least, If Not Clearly.

And Now I Understand First Hand How Depression Affects Appetite. A Plate Of Spaghetti And I Feel Bloated Already. Damn. Maybe It's A Good Thing; Helps Me Cut Down Weight. Heheh. And Life Span/Expectancy. Give And Take. Took Me So Long To Realize That This Is The Basis Of Life. Indeed For Every Action There Is An Equal And Opposite Reaction. And It's Not Limited To Actions. I Now Respect The One That Came Up With The Yin Yang Theory. So True That No Matter How I Wish To Defy It, It Would Never Work Out.

Well... My Time Here Is Limited, Because I Don't Usually Pay This Much Just To Surf The Net. So Yeah.

Until My Net Returns, Adieu To Y'all.

No comments: