Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Back On The Net

To All Of Y'all Who Don't Already Know, Yes, My Kampar Home's Net's Been Busted For The Past 4 Days. I Know, I Know, It's The Exam Week And All, But Still, 4 Days Without The Net Is A Real Torture.

That's Right People. We Live In An Age Where The Internet Is As Important As Your Bank Account. Either Screws Up, And You Bet There's Gonna Be Some Anxiety In Life. Especially So Nowadays For University Students Where Our Coursework Marks Are Posted Online And The Traditional 'Check The Notice Board' Trend Slowly Phases Out (Not That I Check Them Anyway, Regardless Of Where They're Posted).

And What Can Be Worse That 2 Subjects That Require Memorizing Being Put One Day After The Next? Nothing Much Besides being Put On The Same Day I Guess... Which Is Pretty Much Our Current Situation. Fortunately For Us The University Time Table Setters Aren't That Eager For Blood And Gore In Campus.

I Think That Concludes The Past 4 Days Of Inactivity And Most Of The Coming 2 Days.

So Until Next Time, Adieu To Y'all.

No comments: