Thursday, May 20, 2010

Insane Over In Sane

I Just Realized How Much I Need Insanity. It Is What's Keeping Me From Taking My Own Life. In Other Words, Insanity Is What's Keeping Me Sane.

Just Returned From Malacca And Noticed How Much Of A Racist State It Is (Or Once Was). And Of All The Outings With The 19 Gang, This Is Probably The Most 'Priceless' One, Where Most Stuff Happened, From Fatally Serious To Deadly Hilarious.

Well... This Post Is Taking Bloody Long To Complete, Due To The Fact That Upon Returning To KL I Only Have A Day To Rest, And The Next Day I'd Be Traveling Back To Kampar And From That Point On, 6 HOURS OF TRAINING PER DAY, EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN' DAY!!!

That Aside,

I'm NO LONGER FREAKIN PROBED EITHER!!!

And After All That Studying All I'm Getting Are Straight Bitches.

Not That I Actually Matters. Because, Well, It Sucks So Much To Be Me That If I Was To Actually Have My Academic Term Terminated, You'd See Me Running Amok In Some Crowded Place With A Dynamite Vest And Several Other Firearms, Bust Some Heads Like Watermelons Before Blowing Myself Up And Appearing In The Headlines Of Newspapers Worldwide As The First Extremist Non-Believer.

And Add All That To 6 Hours Of Sun, Sunburn, Hot Ground, Bubbling Blisters, Unlearning 10 Years Of Habitual Movements And A Bloody Migraine DAILY For A Week, And You'll Know What It Feels Like To Live A Life Like That Of Ian 'IMD!!!' Chee. As I Said Many Times Before, It Sucks To Be Me.

Oh Well, Adieu To Y'all. I'd like to Believe That This Short Breather Was Very Well Utilized.

No comments: