Thursday, May 13, 2010

Loving Hatred

This Is Gonna Sound Very Weird And Very Wrong: I Think I'm Enjoying Depression

Why? Because It Makes Me Feel That My Life Is Like A Trampoline; The Harder You Land, The Higher You Fly. And Now I'm Up So High It's Definitely WAAAAYYY~~~ Higher That The Usual Happy Day. The Only Problem With It Is That If The Trampoline Breaks, Then My Body Will Break Too -.-'

And My New Found Drug Has Turned Too Addictive And Expensive To Be Used Often. 375g Of Haagen Dazs Cookies & Cream Costs RM30.99 And 500g Of Manuka Honey Costs Close To RM100. So If I Keep It Up (And Buy Them On My Own Later) I'll Be Broke Real Fast.

And I went Through Yesterday's Paper Because I Saw Something That Wasn't Quite Right. It Seems That There Will Be 'Ip Man 3' Because There's This One Article That Said 'The 3rd Installment Of The Movie' Or Something Like That. Not Sure If It Was A Print Error Or The Reporter Got Stuff Mixed Up, But... Well Whatever.

So Yeah. Adieu To Y'all.

No comments: