Monday, May 31, 2010

First Doom On The First Day Of The First Term Of The New Year

First Day. Well, Nothing Special. Nothing Special As In There Isn't The Big Hoohaa About Coming Back To Uni Life. But What Is Going On However, Is The Atmosphere. Something Eerily Creepy About It. Worst Of All Is The Fact That I Still Have My UTAR Demo To Worry About And Stuff Like This Comes Bugging Me. Go Away And Don't Ever Come Back Please.

And Awkwardness Confirmed. It's Like I'm Being Chased Away For Something I Done. And As Before, No One's Gonna Tell Me What That Is. Yes, I'm A Slow Retard That Isn't Really All That Mature If You're Gonna Measure My Social Age So PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAVE I DONE BEFORE I DO IT AGAIN!!!

That Aside, My Confidence Is Really Going Down The Hill. The One-Inch-Punch All Of A Sudden Feels So Much Harder To Perform. I Don't Know If It's Because Of The Pressure/Responsibility Or The Fatigue After A Long Day, But What I Could Do Easily I Could Not Do Properly Now. Might Really Need Professional Help In Managing Life After All. Mr Sivan Here I Come LOL.

And I Just Realized How For The Whole Of The Past Month I So Look Forward To Seeing Myself In The Obituaries. Ironic, Huh? How Can I See Myself In The Obituaries If I'm IN The Obituaries!? Rotten Food For Thought.

And With That, Adieu To Y'all. Another 12 Agonizing Hours Of Work Awaits Tomorrow.

No comments: