Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Somehow You Love To Be Hated

Or Rather, I Just Can't Resist But To Hate You. You Are So Blunt That When I Reach Out To Help You, You Dent My Edge And Chip Me Off. You're Like A Mace When I'm A Sword. And Sometimes Just For The Fun Of It, I Love Cutting You In Half. Never Before Have I Realized How Much I Love To Hate You.

Then Again, Hate Isn't The Right Word. I Don't Feel Like The World Is Crashing Down When You're Around. Just That When You're Around, I Get To Let Stress Off By Picking On Your Blunt, Ignorant, 'Innocent', Stupid And Naive Self. And I Love Picking On You, With The Only Feasible Reason Being Payback When I Try To Help You And You Hurt Me Instead.

So, Yeah. I Don't Hate You. Just That Things You Did, Consciously Or Otherwise, Made Me Love To Hurt You. Though I Haven't Gone As Far As To Leaving Deep, Incurable Emotional Scars, But The Way Things Are Going, I Predict You Will Keep Up What You Do Best And In Return I Will Fall In Love With Breaking Your Heart And Making You Hate Me For Real If You Haven't Already.

Adieu To Y'all. Hope You Realize What's What Before It's Too Late, And I Will Have Nothing To Lose This Time As It'll Be A One On One Cold War.

P.S: Though You May Think I'm In No Position To Say This, But It Took Me A Whole Year To Realize This. Maybe You'll Need 3 More...

No comments: