Saturday, June 27, 2009

Venom Immunity

Finally Learned To Not Care More Than Necessary, Especially If People Are Undeserving. It Took A While, But Now I'm Proud To Say That None Of Your Blunt Words Nor Actions Shall Dent My Razor-Sharp Blade; I'll Cut Through You Like Cutting Through Melting Butter Instead.

Life At Kampar Has Been Dull, To Say The Least. The Line DCs Every So Often, Which Sucks When You Are Clearing A Quest Dungeon In Cabal. It's Like Running A 100m Sprint, Only, At The 99th Meter, You Either Sprain Your Ankles Or Someone Lassos Them Without Warning.

Or Worse When Its GG. That Would Be Like Trying To Give A Speech With A Jacked Up Mic Or A Script With Commas And Fullstops After Every Word.

To The Bros Back Home At Cheras/Setapak, How's The Line a.k.a Life There? And Those At PJ, How's Everything? Though Sometimes Somethings Happen That Don't Turn Out Right, Hope They Aren't As Bad As How Things Are Here.

Assignments Due In 2/3 Weeks Time And As A Whole, Only 30% Is Done. Sucks, Huh?

And I'm Getting To Know My Classmates Much Easier Than I Expected. Strangely I Have DotA To Thank.

Adieu To Y'all. And Though I'm In No Place To Say This, But Life's Good When You're Immune To Some Pain In The Ass Who Are Almost Always Wherever You Are.

1 comment:

UncleJaz said...

haha...us aa...damn busy! although my line is better than urs, but i dont have time to on9. envy u la...staying outside..syok leh..haha..i promise we will go kampar once we are free..go there play xia and bak ...haha..i wanna try to cycling at nite!