Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The 1st Untitled

Remember A Past Post Where I Mentioned I'm Just A Shadow? Well, It Seems That I'm Not. What I Am Is A Tool Instead.

You Assign To Me A Task That You Yourself Can Do And Which Reward I Can't Enjoy My Share Of? You Toss Me Aside When I Am Of No Use To You? Meaningful Opinions Of Mine You Discard And Take Those Of People Who Aren't 1/2 As Close To You As I Am, When We Give The Same Answer? My Words You Regard As That Of Other People Nearby, But NOT MINE!?

Well, Maybe I Expected Too Much. And Thank You For Showing Me That The Hard, Painful Way.

So Now Before Words Cut Deeper Into Hearts, Let Me Tell You Something That You Should Be Aware Of, Especially When We Were Supposedly 'Family' For The Past Year:
I Have Sky-High Expectations Of Those Close To Me. Many Times, You Have Not Met Those Expectations, Which Were Okay, Still Acceptable. What Isn't Is When You Disappoint Me With Actions That Are Polar Opposites Of What I Expected.

Now Perhaps I Understand A Fraction Of The Pain That Others Go Through When They Are Pinned Down With The Responsibility Of Caring For You. You Break My Heart, 'My Dear'!!!

Remind Me Not To Ever Attempt To Right Your Wrongs Or Snap Senses Into You. Maybe You Don't Yet Know, But You Make Those Attempts Futile, Which Hurt The Helper, Me, Even More. Oh, But Then Again, If You Needed To Know, You'd Already Know, Wouldn't You?

Adieu To Y'all. And Relatives Of Mine Who Read This Page Of Mine, Please, Don't Be Shy About Dropping Your Comments

4 comments:

UncleJaz said...

okay, u should enjoy ur new campus life first. i still dunno wat happening there..but remember to make a problem not a problem..
if u unable to do it, jz let others do..since others can have better effect on their words, u can ask the others to help u.
may be tis is the best solution for ur problems.haha..enjoy!!

Qing Qing said...

yea~ agree wat uncle said~ Ian~ good luck~ take care thr.. ^^

nsonphang said...

yaya we're all one family ma haiyor...forgive each other..forget the sadness..and remember the happiness.Today I present you one japanese word--"gambateh!!!" :D take care at Kampar there~~

Tecz said...

Eventhough I still dunno wad things are happened...but i hope u will tell me lo.issit fine for that?when free,can leave me a msg...take care,my fren.Don't down man,u're a killer.