Friday, June 5, 2009

High On Cloud 9

Made The Right Choice For My Elective Subject: Oral Communication Skills. A Whole New Public Speaking Experience, With A Good Lecturer/Tutor At That. Although Today's Class Was Very Much Crap Because Of Her Delayed Train(That Made Her Arrive At 7.30), But Thanks To That, I Got To Realize How Romantically Beautiful UTAR Kampar Campus Really Is At Night. All That And The Close To Full Moon Made Me High Even Until Now. Really Got To Find An Excuse To Stay Overnight In Campus One Day.

Tomorrows The Day. Congratulations.

Adieu To Y'all. Be Sure To Enjoy The Full Moon Tomorrow XD

1 comment:

Tecz said...

hey hey,it's nice ba!hte starry night with full moon and you can enjoy it.I still can refresh my NS life that I will look at the sky every night when I walking around the camp. Luckily din drop into the drain or knock anything la. Yeah,you had chosen the right LAN subject. I have to choose also but I think not in this sem ba cz I already very heavy with 7 subjects on my shoulders. Maybe will choose team-building.My teamwork stil not that good so try to improve it and do not feel shy in team working.Ian, you can do it!!!Try to learn some oral skill, next time we meet out you can open alot topics for us.Hehe...

P/S: actually this post should be posted on monday but the stupid UTAR's ICT lab,computer suckzzz,made me cant post it and i snap pic and post it now only.