Thursday, June 4, 2009

Through A Sniper's Scope

Why Do I Care So Much?

My Mission Is Merely To Observe The Developments Of The Current Situation. However It Turns Out In The End Shouldn't Affect Me In Any Way At All. But Why Do I Find Myself So Urged By An Unknown Desire To Go Itchy-Trigger-Finger? How Am I, A Mere Observer From Countless Miles Away, Caught In This Twisted Situation?

To Act Before Time Would Mean Self-Destruction. This Lone Ranger Shall Be Hunted Down By All That Others Can Throw At Him. And We All Know This Is The Real World; Where No Solo Heroes Can Survive The Onslaught Of The Arm Forces Of An Entire Nation. This Fact Is All The Rationale I Have Left To Keep Me From Going Trigger-Happy, No Matter How Desperately I Wish To.

To Further The Irony, They Know. They Can Feel It. They Would've Sensed, After So Long, That Someone Is Watching Them. At Any Time They'd Decide To Retaliate, Wasting All That Has Been Done Beforehand For The Sake Of This Operation. But Nothing Much Can Be Done. I'm All Alone In This Mission. So Support, No Backup, No Further Orders Until The Mission Is Complete, Which Is Still Uncertain Whether or Not It Can Be Even Completed In The First Place.

All I Can Do, All I Have Left To Do, Is Watch. Grow. Bring My Anger Up With You. Drive Me To Self Destruction. Just Make Sure I'm Unable To Take You Out With Me, Which Is Impossible.

...

Well, That's My Crappy Attempt To Write. A Minute In The Life Of A Military Special Ops Agent Sent To Spy On Some High Ranking Official Of The Country Suspected Of Treason And Corruption, Based On A Minute In My Own Life.

And Many Thanks To UncleJaz For Trying To Correct The Incorrigible. I Fully Comprehend Your Words, But Perhaps You Do Not Comprehend Mine? At Any Rate, I'll Try To Improve As Per Your Advice. Anything New Regarding This Situation Shall Be Found Here.

Adieu To Y'all. And Remember, An Unfathomable Force Is Always Watching You...

1 comment:

UncleJaz said...

You should know nothing is impossible unless in the beginning of the mission u have already decided to be lone ranger which might slowly lead to a self-destruction.

besides, u should know is 'we' who gonna control and tell the destiny and the mission wat to do. you control whether how successful is for the destiny..and not the destiny control you.

you can choose to be happy or sad..every decisions are under you. Mr. happy and Ms. sad will not find you but you are the one who find them.

anyway, i just try my best to help u. hope wat i write wont be a crap.