Thursday, June 11, 2009

Demise In Darkness

Again It Has Come To Me That Faults Are Not Easily Forgiven. And When One Is So Full Of Them As I Am, They Hardly Ever Are.

Again It Has Dawned Upon Me That I Am Nobody To Those That Mean A Lot To Me. I’m Their Trash While They’re My Treasure. Mostly, They’re Just Tolerating My Irrational Self Because They Have No Other Choice At The Moment. But Surely, Years Later, I’ll Be Forgotten; Intentionally. They’ll Cast Me Aside Like A Grossly Soiled Cloth While I Hold On Bitterly Onto Memories Of Them As People That Had Made A Positive Difference In My Life.

Perhaps Some Can Still Be Salvaged, After All. I Have Approximately A Thousand Days To Make Myself Worthy To Those That I Hold So Dearly.

Though That’s What I Say, There Are Also Those Who’ve Made Their Stand; I Can Never Be More Than A Mere Acquaintance Anymore. And To Make Things Worse, These Are The People That Mean The Most To Me. And Those Whose Views Regarding Me I Can Still Hope To Change, They Do Not Seem Very Happy With The Way We Are Now. Often I Sense The Urge To Set Things Straight, To Draw Clear Lines In The Atmosphere.

Guys, If Y’all Are Reading This, Which I Hope Y’all Are, All I Can Say Is I’m Infinitely Sorry For Whatever I’ve Done That Made Things Come To The Way They Are. All I Can Ask For Is Your Forgiveness. I Know That Things Can Never Be The Way They Were Before, And All I Can Do Is Just To Try Starting Over, Starting Anew, With Your Consent Of Course.

And To The One That Matters Most, We Both Know Who I’m Talking About. It Means More Than Anything To Me That You At Least Read This Entire Post. And Please, Accept The Withdrawal Of My Attempts To Make You Break What You Hold So Strongly In Your Life. Perhaps That Was My Greatest Mistake. Perhaps It Is That Move Of Mine That Made Me Almost An Enemy To You.

Adieu To Y’all. If This Chaos Will Truly End, Then Also Shall This Darkness Vanish Forever From Your Lives.

2 comments:

UncleJaz said...

nobody will know wat will be happen in the future. in this second, u may be thinking of many negative thought about your future, but who can 100 percent know wat happen in the next second?
we are still not qualified to blame u or wat, wat more, i myself always the one who always make my friends worry. therefore, instead of asking our forgiveness, actually u can try to make a change by now.
started from this second onward, dont think any negative thought again .Try to enjoy ur life and concentrate on ur study. U still pursue ur destiny.

Gud luck!

Tecz said...

=.= jaz from the last few comment ad asked ian enjoy ur life...dun agree with that oso cant.since so "fan"...but he's caring,nothing will be perfect.we still gt a long distance to walk throughout of journey."journey to the end" not west har,+u+u gambateh tambah minyak...everything will be fined,just solve all the prob wif smile and calm down hearted