Wednesday, July 8, 2009

8 In The Morning At Kampar Is...

Really The Very Classical Kind Of Scene: A Whole Load Of People Jogging, Fishing And Most Importantly, FRESH AIR! Though They Don't Really Make Up For The Need To Wake Up Damn Early And The Fact That The Last Class Ends At 8 p.m.

There Has Been Much Inactivity Actually, And I'm Posting For The Sake Of Posting; Nothing Much Happened And Even Less Has The Need To Be 'Announced'.

What Has Happened Recently Though Was
- The Whole Of My House In Kampar, Along With Some Friends, Has Decided To Play MapleStory Together And Has Formed A Team Of Mushrooms (Literally, And I'm The Only One Not Involved)
- Something That I Have Speculated/Suspected For Quite Some Time Now Has Been Finally Confirmed Yesterday. Maybe It's Hindsight Bias. But Anyway, To The One Involved, Prepare To Get Humiliated For Not Informing Us Personally ';..;'
-My MapleStory Account Has Been Hacked. So Much For Being Well Known Then Going MIA For So Long. And A Tip To All Online Games Players: If You're Inactive For Too Long, In-Game-Currency Sellers Are Very Likely To Be Hacking Your Account And Grabbing All Your Stuff To Be Sold To Other Still Active Players. That's How They Work.
- I'm Officially Hooked On To Cabal Once Again. And I'm Broke In There Thanks To Buying 1/2 A Set Of Mithril Armors.

Well, That's All I Suppose. And Finally The Gang Of 19, 17/21B Street 2008~2009 Are Coming Here This Thursday.

Adieu To Y'all. Hope Y'all Will Like It Here.

No comments: