Saturday, July 11, 2009

3 In 1

Life is Getting More And More Monotonous Than Ever. It's All The Same Ol' Routine Of Wake Up Skool Home Eat Surf Net And Sleep. And The Net Part Has Become More Boring Than Ever As Well.

Anyway...

Welcome Guys Of 19 17/21B Street To My Kampar Home Here At 53
And...
Congratulations Once Again Shangee a.k.a Si Panjang On Winning 2 Categories/RM6k.

Damn, Has These 2 Days Been Nostalgic. Brings Back The Good Memories Of Before, But Sad That It Wont Last As Long.

Have I Mentioned How Glad I Am To Have Taken Psychology Before? If I Haven't, Well, I'll Say It Out Loud Now: DAMN I'M GLAD I TOOK PSYCHOLOGY!!!

Why? You Learn All The Things You need To Know To Help Troubled People. In My Case, I Get To Help Rid Myself Of My Own Troubles, And Hopefully Be Less Troubled As A Whole. And Anyone Interested In The Field Should Watch Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. Reverse Its Point Of View And You Have The Best Psychology Class In An Anime XD

Adieu To Y'all. Those Of You Who Want The Anime, Get It From Me XD

No comments: