Sunday, April 4, 2010

Intentionally Underrated

Something Got Over Me Today And I Ended Up Spending Most Of The Day Watching 'Human Weapon' And Learned Much. About How Taekwondo Originated, How Karate Is Not A Japanese Art But Okinawan Art, And Most Fascinatingly, How Silat Gayung Is Actually SO MUCH Deadlier Than How It Looked In Secondary School. Back Then It Looked Like They Were Acting More Than Real Fighting.

But I Guess I Understand Why. Since Silat Is All About Killing The Opponent Before He Kills You, And We Don't Want School Kids Getting Emotional And Killing Their Schoolmates Over Trivial Matters.

One Thing I Learned From Watching Human Weapon Is, While Muay Thai Makes The Entire Body A Weapon, Taekwondo Focuses On Making The Most Lethal Body Part Even More Murderous. Thus, The Top 2 Most Powerful Blows Come From Muay Thai And Taekwondo's Kicks.

I Also Learned That Taekwondo Originated From Taekkyon And Hwoarangdo, The Less Sporty, Pure Self Defence/Killer Versions Of The Art, Dubbed The 'Violent History' Of Modern Sporting Taekwondo.

Was A Pretty Cool Day, Save The Fact That Deborah Is Now Spreading The Annoying Trend That Is The Annoying Orange, Something I Thought Would Never Happen Before Armageddon, Which Won't Happen. Not While I Live At Least.

Adieu To Y'all. Last Presentation Tomorrow Before I Go Wild For A Moment.

No comments: