Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Meant To Be Forgotten

Yes. Some Memories Are Meant To Be Forgotten.

In Saying That, I've Thrown My Past Away. My Life Began When I Was 18. The 17 Yeas Before Don't Exist Within My Memory. Why? Because A Rotten Fish Has Plagued The Entire Pond.

I'm Thankful That The Sweet And Memorable Bits And Pieces Are Coming Back, But As I Said, Some Memories Are Meant To Be Forgotten, For Remembering Them Only Brings Bitterness To An Already Harsh Life. Something I Can Definitely Do Without, And Without A Doubt I Want To Be Without.

I'm Glad To A Extent That Some Of These Bitter Memories Stopped Trying To Get Back To Me, But Sometimes I Wonder, Would It Be Better To Remain Cautious And Risk Paranoia, Or Would It Be Better To Simply Forgive And Risk Repeating The Same Mistake A Second Time?

And As Usual, When I Need To Decide, I'll Just Simply Decide To Put It Off For Later.

Adieu To Y'all. Such Is The Complexity Of The Most Overrated Being In Existence.

No comments: