Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ian Chee And Philosophy

I Think I Just Said Something Smart A While Back. Which Was, To All Of Y'all Who, Unlike Me, Believe In Destiny:
Let The Threads Of Destiny Weave It's Own Path. Your Questions Will Be Answered Soon Enough.
Sounds Cheap But Something About It Kinda Resonates With Me. Aside From The Fact That I Came Up With It Of Course.

Much Has Happened Since The Last Post But You Must Forgive My Slothfulness, For I've Not Really Been Myself Too Lately. I Say Things I Never Usually Say And Do Things I Never Usually Do. Which Sucks. And Have Realized That I Am Now In A Very Unique Dilemma. Strictly Unique To Me, This I Can Confidently Say.

PC Fair Was Okay. Deborah Got Her New Lappy And Maggie Got Extra Business Thanks To That. I Myself Got A Razer Dog-Tag And Wristband. Don't Know If It Was Really Worth The Wait, For I've Been Rotting IN KLCC For Close To 7 Hours Just For That.

The 'Job Fair' At Midvalley Was Not What I Expected In A Way. What Was Expected, And Was True On That Day, However Was That Many Of The Major Companies Either Don't take Interns Or Don't Take In Psychology Degree Holders.

And The Day Before Yesterday Was The Worst Incident Of Insomnia That Ever Happened To Me In Kampar History. Well, What More Can I Say, Given The Dilemma That Precedes It?

Adieu To Y'all. Today UTAR Makes Us Fight To The Death For The Sake Of Getting Bloody Timetables.

No comments: