Thursday, April 15, 2010

In Uncertainty

I Am So Gonna Be A Bad Boss. Because When Things Don't Go As Planned Due To Unforseen Circumstances, I End Up Going On A Random Headhunt. And I Don't Pick Victims If That Happens.

First Off:
FUCK #*@% KTMB For 'Not Running On Weekends'!!! What The Fuck!? What Kind Of Moronic Excuse Is That!? And You're Supposed To Be Public Transport? Is It Really That Much Harder To Drive A Train Than A Bus? I Swear If There Was Enough Space For A Third Car Back Home I'd Give Mom's New Myvi The Greenlight. No Wonder Malaysians Choose To Pollute. Because Fucking Public Transport Is Neither Efficient Nor Convenient Enough.

Fine. So You Have Staff That's Being A Lazy Red-Arsed Baboon That Told Me That. Then What? You Keep That Kind Of Arse And Not Think Of Firing Or DEEP FRYING His Sorry Arse!?

Secondly:
My Sincerest Condolences To Benjamin And Deborah Because The Former's Hostel Roof Was Blown Off My Strong Winds, Flooding His Entire Room (Including Laptop) While The Latter's Laptop Died For No Apparent Reason. I'd Join You Both In Getting A Brand New, Powerful ASUS, But My Current Acer's Barely A Year Old, So Unless It Went KABLOOM With Smokes, I Won't Likely Be Replacing It At Least Until Industrial Training.

Thirdly:
Oh Finals. Here You Are Again. So What You Want This Time, Huh? My Head? Wasn't My Neck Enough? I'm Barely Alive Now.

Oh Well, An Equivalent To FML That I've Come To Really Like: Sucks To Be Me. Hell, It Sucks To Be Anyone Except Your Dream Self. My Dream Self. And My Dream Self Isn't Mortal. Then Again, Who'd Dream Of Being A Mere Mortal?

Adieu To Y'all. Much Rushing To The Surface, Much More To Dig And Expose.

No comments: