Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Self-Obsessive Bastards Of Facebook

I Remember There Was Once A Video By A Girl From Hong Kong Complaining About How Bad The English Is There. And Boy Had She The GUTS To Post Such A Video, Because Her English Isn't Exactly Doing Herself Much Justice. I Wonder If There Are Other People Besides The Uploader Who Actually Watched The Vid Until The Very End, Because, Frankly, The Moment She Said She Was Gonna Talk In English I Was Like "Oh My Goodness, NO, THE ACCECNT!" And She Went On And On, Thinking That By Having An Accent It Justifies Her Horrible Command OF The Language. Utter Disgrace, I'd Say.

Then Comes This Next Guy (And I'm Guessing He's A Fellow Malaysian) Who Can't Seem To Take It And Posted A Video Himself, Correcting Her Flaws. At First I Thought "Okay, If He Dared Do This, He Might Just Do The Language Some Honour" But Again I Was Left Dissatisfied, Proven Wrong Again Like An Expired Cake Straight To The Face.

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCKING SHITTY HELL, MAN!!! IF Y'ALL DON'T FUCKING HAVE A FUCKING GOOD COMMAND OF THE LANGUAGE (English Or Any Other) THEN DON'T FUCKING POST THE VIDEO WHERE EVERYONE CAN FUCKING WATCH, BECAUSE THEY'D SURELY DECIDE TO JOIN ME AND PISS AND CRAP ON YOUR FACE AFTER SEEING WHAT A FUCKING WANNABE YOU FUCKING ARE!!!

Know Your Place People, Please. You Don't Want A Real Native Speaker Badmouthing The Whole Country Because Of A Single Wannabe. So Before They Decide To Step In And Put Us In Our Place, It's Probably Better That Someone Local Does It First.

Phew. After All That Cramming Of 'Information And How It Is Processed' Into My Poor Brain, I Figured This Was A Golden Opportunity To Let Off Some Steam. Damn Cognitive Psychology For Giving Me An Entire Night Of Headache.

Now That I'm Calm And Cool, Time To Continue 'Studying'. Which Reminds Me:
Studying = Student + Dying
I Take No Credit For This Equation. Just Sharing Something Interesting I Saw.

Until Next Time, Adieu To Y'all

No comments: