Sunday, April 25, 2010

Stifled

Heat Is, Ugh... I Step Into The Shower Without The Heater On And I Get Close To Boiling Water On Me. I Then Step Out Without Drying My Body, Putting On Only My Dangerously Loose Shorts And Turn The Fans To The Highest Possible Speed, And To My Dismay, The Water Does Not Get Evaporated Quickly Enough And Was Mixed With Sweat.

Seriously. Some Innovator From This Country Should Really Come Up With A Water Cooler To Be Integrated Into The Shower's Heater. Or I'd Be Steamed Like Char Siew Buns Every Time I Step Into The Bathroom Hoping To Cool Myself.

And I've Just Discovered Something Amazing From Pizza Hut. Extra Cheese On A Pizza Is Like Increasing The Filling Effect Of The Food By At Least 50%. Tried It Last Thursday With The PY Bunch, And 3 Slices Of It Lasted 8 Whole Hours. That's Right, 3 Slices For 8 Hours. 1/2 The Usual Amount For Twice The Usual Duration. Creepy Stuff...

There's More To Say, But, Again I'll Blame The Heat For Vapourizing Everything Away.

So Yeah, Until Next Time, Adieu To Y'all.

No comments: