Monday, March 29, 2010

Talk Of The Heart

It Just Occurred To Me That Humans Can Be Such Bizarre Creatures. Something As Beautiful As Friendship Can Be Utterly Annihilated By Something As Simple As Mood Swings.

And True Enough, Such Moods Cloud Their Judgments And Make Idiots Out Of Themselves. I Must Admit, I Have Been Such An Idiot, But Never To The Extent To Allow It To Break Off My Friendship. So All I Can Offer Is My Condolences, If It Even Means Anything, Considering The Situation You're In. I'm Sorry.

And How Hideously Contagious Such Moods Can Be. Indeed, Such Incidents Would Question Charles Darwin's Theory That Every Thing Passed Down Through Evolution Is Beneficial For Mankind.

Speaking Of Darwin, There's This Thing Going Around That His Theory Has Been Scientifically Disproved. I Did My Own Surfing And, Indeed, Saw Evidence That Does Disprove It, But Also Found Evidence That Brushes Those So-Called Evidence Aside As 'Arguments Of Ignorance' And The Like By Putting Forth More Evidence That Supports Evolution And Points Out How The Disprover Failed To Link Their Evidence With The Theory Itself. Awesome Stuff, But In The End It's Just The Squabble Of Humans That May Have Little Or No Impact In My Life.

Adieu To Y'all. That's One Food For Thought Though.

No comments: