Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Solitude Is Bliss

Or So Says The Theory Of Introverted People. Well, Can't Say I Feel Happy Being Alone, But At Least I Know I'm Safe From The Risks Of Sorrow Or Frustration That Company Brings. Though Company May Also Bring Happiness. So It's A Give Or Take Kind Of Thing.

Repeating What I Said This Morning During Our Mamak Session:
"If You Say You've Got No Problems, How Will I Ever Dare Say I Have Any? If You Do Have Problems, Mine Is Miniature In Comparison So It's Not Really Worth Mentioning."
Not That I Intentionally Wish To Avoid Commenting. And Not That I Have No Problems Of My Own. Seriously Though, Considering That I've Been Given The Impression It's Something That I'm Not Supposed To Know Of. The Fact That I Do, I Apologize. Sincerely. And If I Do Voice Out My Opinion, I'll Just End Up Smacking My Own Face With "What Do I Know?" Because It's Like Me Knowing About Food, But Knowing The Ingredients. And If I Do Voice Out My Own Problems, It'll Just End Hanging Because Halfway I'll Realize That Me Saying Something Trivial Has Pushed Someone Further Into Despair. Both Which I Feel I Should Avoid, Since They'd Probably Hurt Feelings, Or Worse, Injure The Friendship.

So To Sum It Up, I Guess It Will Have To Suffice For Me To Say Good Luck And All The Best In Your Endeavour. It Is Something That I'll Probably Never Understand, But what The Heck. Got Me Wondering How Can The Grass Be Greener On Your Side Now.

Adieu To Y'all. The Say It's The Spice Of Life.

No comments: