Monday, March 22, 2010

A Bad Trait

I Notice I Tend To Be A Very Obnoxious Person When I Voice Out My Opinion. Time And Time Again It Has Been Proven True And Sadly It Has Once Again. Gotta Change This Soon. Maybe I Should Get Myself Hypnotized.

Heated Discussion Is So Enjoyable When You Have People That Are Actually Discussing Things Instead Of Insisting. Involved In One Right Now And Damn Does It Actually Feel Fun. Most Importantly, NO DEGRADING AND NAME CALLING! And This Time I Feel Like I'm The One Splashing Cold Water. Like, WTF!

Which Leaves Me To Wonder; Is The Effect Of Keeping Your Identity 'Hidden' The Same When You Wear Sunglasses As When You Wear A Masquerade? Interestingly Rare Quandary. For Me At Least. One Worthy Of The Sacrifice Of My Sleep, It Seems, For I'm Still Awaiting The Answer Amidst The Discussion, And It's 2a.m. Now And I Have Class At 9.30.

Oh Well, Adieu To Y'all.

No comments: