Saturday, March 6, 2010

Opinionated And Moronic Me

I Just Realized How Much I Regard Opinion Like Religion, In A Sense. So When Stuff Like That Happens, I Guess We'll Just Have To Agree To Disagree On That Point.

Also Reminded Me Of How Some Of My Lecturers Told Me That The 'Seeing Is Believing' Concept Is So Old Fashioned And How We Should Be Open Minded. Yeah, Right. I'd Still Prefer To Take Everything With A Pinch Of Salt Until I'm Presented With Undeniable Proof, And Not Just Vague Evidence, Because, Again, Evidence Is Easy; You're Surrounded By Them. Proof, Now That's Hard.

And I Must Say I Feel Rather Offended That An Opinion Of Mine That Came From First-Hand Experience Was Regarded As Merely Based On Air. Oh Well, Such Is The Luck Of A Pessimist; To See Things From The Dark Side And Be Regarded As One Who Falls For Unkind Gossip. Well, What Can I Say? そんな人生.

Perhaps I Really Should Just Turn A Blind Eye And Ignore The Dark Side Of Things And Look Solely On The Brighter Side Of Things? And Lose Myself In The Process Of Course. Argh. The Regret In Taking Psychology Grows Ever Greater.

Oh Well. Adieu To Y'all. This Just Confirms That My Mental State Shall Never Be Considered Healthy Enough For A Counselor.

P.S.: Oh Sh*T! I Just Dragged Myself Into An Victorless Battlefield!
絶望した!両方負けの戦いに絶望した!

No comments: