Sunday, March 14, 2010

Aggressive Versatility

With The CNY Heat Dying Down, It Is Finally Comfortably Cool To Be Doing Everyday Activities. And Strangely I Find Myself Waking Up In The Middle Of The Night, Sometimes Due To The Cold, Other Times For No Apparent Reason, Even When I Took No Afternoon Naps.

Nothing Much Happened Worth Noting Anymore Except For The 'Fact' That The Word 'Fuck' Is One Of The Most Versatile Word Ever, To Have Fun With.

I'm Starting To Find The Word 'Chess' A Really Annoying One. A Fact To Clarify Guys; I Don't Walk The Talk When It Comes To Chess. So Don't Go Challenging Me To Chess Games After Listening To What Dr. Lee Said; You'll Find Me A Very Boring Opponent.

The England Open Seems To Be The Thing Going On Now, But All I Know Is That A Malaysian Player Made It To The Singles Finals. Me, I'm Regressing To Pokemon Emerald. (Mom, Seriously, The PS3 Will Really Help Me Progress.)

Adieu To Y'all. Even The Atmosphere's Gotten Much Colder.

No comments: