Saturday, March 20, 2010

Again, Freezing In The Heat.

I Don't Know If It's Just Me, As It Usually Is, But Though On One Side The Atmosphere Is Warm As Usual, On Another It's beyond Freezing Cold. So If It Was Something I've Said Or Done That Has Caused This, I Apologize, Though This Is Another Time In Life When I Myself Don't Know What I'm Apologizing For.

For One, Sorry For My Obnoxiousness. I Realize That I've Been A Real Loathsome Person To Be With, And Would Have Undoubtedly Caused Distress Among Some.

Another Thing Is That I Realize That I'm Really Very Vulnerable To Conditioning. And The Most Painful Kind Seems To Always Haunt Me. Now, At This Stage Of life Once Again I Am Subjected To One Such Conditioning, Which I'm Really Unsure How The Outcome Would Be. And Past Experiences Has Told Me That I Should Not Expect Anything Anymore And Just Let Whatever May Be, Be. And So I Shall.

Sigh. Repetitions That Begin As False Statements That End Up Being True Has Left Me In Despair. Oh Well... Such Is Life. 絶望した。でもしかたないね?そんな人生。。。

Adieu To Y'all. And Now That They Have Conditioned Me To Be So, I'm Slowly Being Broken Apart By Having What I'm Conditioned To Slowly Drifting Away From Me...

No comments: