Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Origin Of Them All

Had Another Strange Dream Yesterday. Wasn't Very Clear But It Was Something About Being A Part Of A Very Big Family, With Almost 10 Siblings. And The Mother Of The Family Was Like A Mix Of A Number Of Motherly Figures I've Encountered Throughout My Life. Like The Perfect Mother Or Something.

And I'm Gonna Give Dream Analysis A Try. Recently These Dreams Come Rather Often And Most Are Rather Meaningful And Memorable. Maybe There's Something I Can Find In Common That Will Explain Some Aspect Of This Miserable Life Of Mine.

It's Been A Whole Week Now And The Song 'Fly Me To The Moon And Back' Is Almost The Only Song I've Been Listening To. Seems That I Wont Find It Boring For Quite Some Time Yet.

Adieu To Y'all. Maybe Y'all Should Give The Song A Shot As Well.

No comments: