Sunday, February 7, 2010

Shattering Reflection

Call Me Heartless If You Must, But I Just Enjoy The Fact That Someone Has Finally Been Enlightened By The Terrible Truth. I Don't Actually Care If The Person Accepts It Though; It's Enough That It Has Hurt The Person As Much As Said Person Has Hurt Me, Aware Or Otherwise.

I, Too, Admit That I've Recently Been Enlightened By One Such Truth; The Animal Instincts In Me Has Made Me A Hypocrite. And Strangely I Don't Feel Very Much Affected By It. Either Because I Very Much Accept The Fact That I'm An Animal, Or That It's Impossible Not To Be A Hypocrite.

Depression Is More Random Nowadays; It Comes And Goes More Often, Instead Of Staying For A While Before Going Off. Which Is Quite A Bad Thing Because The Result Of It Is I Now Need An Average Of 9 Hours Of Sleep A Day Instead OF The Usual 7. Or Maybe It's Just The Lingering Holiday Feel That Isn't Going To Go Off.

Had Some Sort Of Reunion Dinner With The Bunch Of My Batch. And My First Glass Of Red Wine In Who Knows How Long. Sadly There's Just Enough For One Glass Per Person. Oh Well. Maybe More Next Time.

Adieu To Y'all.

No comments: