Friday, February 26, 2010

Homey Heat

I'm Sure Everyone's Aware That We're All Complaining About The Heat So Many Times And In So Many Ways That Sometimes People Surprise Themselves With Their Vocabulary.

Well, What I Actually Want To Say Is That Now I'm Home, And Though The Heat Isn't Any Less Deadly Here, The Line Is Much More Soothing. Bad News Is That They'll Go To Waste On Assignments Instead Of Downloads.

And For Once That I Wanted To Come Back Home To Attend My Secondary School's TKD Class I Find Out That The Class Is Cancelled. Of All The Times. Such A Shame, What A Pity. Well, That Just Means That I've Come Home For Close To Nothing. Close, Very Close.

Talk With Mom After So Long Made Me Realize How People Can Be Very Intolerant To Change. I Am One Such Person, And Probably Explains Why The 8 People Did What They Did; Because I Changed And They Didn't Like It, So They Did What They Did To Make Sure I Got The Message. And Now I Fear I'll Follow In Their Footsteps; I'm Not Taking A Certain Change Lightly, And Because Of What Happened I'm Not Sure I Want To Get The Message Across To The Other Party. Complicated Situation I Find/Put Myself In. Oh Well, Such Is Life. そんな人生。。。

Adieu To Y'all. I Shall Ponder How Quickly A Year Is Passing While I Await Our Next Meeting.

No comments: