Thursday, February 18, 2010

Midvalley Rally

After Losing Count Of How Long Ago The Last Was, A Fraction Of What Was Once TB1 (Well, Only 5) Gathered For A 'CNY Reunion' In Midvalley. The Result Of The Day Is A Horrible Sore Throat.

First Of Course Was Vingent And I Arriving A Little Earlier Than Planned So We Dropped By McD For Breakfast. Had 2 Cups Of Coffee Which I Shouldn't Have While Waiting For The Others To Gather. A Little Past 11 Came Maggie, Who, After Some Gossip, Decided That In This New Age It's The Children Who Should Be Giving Red Packets To The Parents Instead. Well, *SFX*Twine*SFX*

Then Came Tzia And Le-Anne. By Then I Guess It Was Close To Lunch Time For After Chatting For Not Too Long We Decided To Leave McD And To Have Lunch Somewhere Where We Could Talk Instead Of Shout To Each Other.

The Result? My First Dome Experience. I For One Am Glad That It Has The High Class Kind Of Feel Without The Pressure Of Being Too High Class That A Slob Like Me In T-Shirt, Jeans And Sneakers Would Feel Out Of Place. Don't Know If I'm Making Sense To Y'all But That's As Simple As I Can Put It. And There We Gossiped More While Talking About Or Respective Campus Lives. Somewhere In Between Was The Talk Of Expensive And Exquisite Food That Made Vingent Feel Uneasy To Say The Least. Well Then There Was Talk About Culture, Rich People And Stuff Which Gave Everyone The Opportunity To Let Out A Piece Of Their Mind Without Hurting Any Feelings, Or So to Speak.

Then Maggie Decided She Wanted To Get Fan A Belated Birthday Gift So We Went Around For A While. In The Process We Met Tzia Tzia's Boyfriend (Sorry I Don't Know Your Name) And Decided That Stopping By Zen Was A Good Idea. And It Was There That I Learned A Lesson I Won't Soon Forget: Ordering A Cup Of Iced Long Black For Tea Is A Very Very Bad Idea, Especially If You're Taking It With A Slice Of ZEN Chocolate Cheese And When You've Had Sausage McMuffin And 2 Cups Of Coffee For Breakfast Followed By Iced Mocha With Grilled Beef Steak For Lunch. I Swear It's Like Taking A Huge Glass' Worth Of Expresso With The Same Amount Of Richness As You'd Get In The Usual Small Cup.

When All That Was Over I Took A Detour To Times Square To FINALLY Get My Custom Print T-Shirt Done. Damn The Bloody Printer For Melting Some Cheap Component In It Yesterday, Or I Would've Worn It Instead Of Getting It Just Today.

And Until Now, After Taking Down 1.5 Litres Of Mineral Water I'm Still Wondering If I Can Actually Fall Asleep Tonight, Knowing How Much Caffeine I Consumed Today, Which Is Also Burning My Throat Real Bad At The Moment.

Oh Yeah, Father Finally Got Me The New Harmonica. It's A 14-Hole M.Suzuki. I Was Hoping For Another Hering But They Sound Quite The Same, Which Means I Won't Be Having Any Problems Getting Used To The Suzuki. Pictures Of The T-Shirt And The Harmonica Will Be Here Next Time, If Ever. Pics From Today Can Be Obtained By Visiting The Heaven Of The Sugar Addict.

Adieu To Y'all. I Find Myself Trying To Be Very Glib For Some Reason.

No comments: