Friday, February 5, 2010

Emotional Crash

Well, Things Haven't Exactly Been Therapeutic For The Heart, With People Feeling Hopeless As Time Passes And Also The Pain In Knowing That One Has Been Kept As A Spare. Hell, No One Ever Wants Anything Like That. What's More, When They're Confused, Torn Apart By Difficult Choices Of The Heart, And Perhaps In Realizing That One Cannot Remain True To The Self.

And Once Again I Am Reminded Of The Brilliant Jokers That Are The People Of UTAR PY T2 May 2009. Fuck The Flexi-Diet Shit For Tearing Me Away From Them. Damn, It's Saddening To Know How Listening To Crap Can Be Such A Healer. And Being Pulled Away From The Whole Made Me Drown In My Self Isolation Which Has Dragged On For A Tad Too Long.

I Am Depressed, But Perhaps Now I See Some Darkness In This Blinding Light. It's Once Again Comfortable To Live When You Know All The Overwhelming Pain Is Not Incomparable. Glad Am I To See Things On The Brighter Side Of A Life That Couldn't Be Any Worse, And That There's Still So Much To Live For.

Many Thanks To The Soundtrack Of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei And All The Initial D Stages. And A Little To The Story Of Dragon Age: Origins That Let My Close To Dead imagination Wonder A Little Beyond The Horizon.

Chinese New Year And Valentine's Coming With Hands Held In A Rather Awkward Mix, But I'd Say, That's One Less Day For Me To Be Feeling Down, If You Know What I Mean.

Oh Well, Adieu To Y'all.

No comments: