Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Breakdown Snore

Had Another Vivid Dream Yesterday, But The Story Isn't Clear, Jumping From Dwarven Clan Wars To Modern Day Robot-Maids. The Whole Dream Was Very Dragon Age-ish; Considering How Often I Play The Game I Guess It's Explainable.

The Crappy Part Was, When Things Were About To 'Get Interesting', I Was Woken By Vingent's Untimely Snore. The Worst part Of It? He Stopped Snoring Moments After Waking Me Up, 1/2 Hour Before My Alarm Was Supposed To Go Off. -.-'

And Maybe It Was Due To Yesterday's High-Speed Rush Back Home, Cycling Under The Rain That I'm Suddenly Reminded Of The Song 'Fly Me To The Moon And Back' By 'The Spiders From Mars' From One Of The Initial D Movies. So It's Occupying My Ears Until I Find It Boring Again.

Adieu To Y'all. I'll Probably Be Able To Go Back Home For The Lunar New Year After All.

No comments: